You are here
Innovative Technological Center — the first and only private research center in Ukraine in construction.
The ITC was founded in 2012 with the main purpose — to develop and improve the formulation of concrete and building mixes, study the properties of building materials, as well as full-scale tests of raw materials and products ICG Kovalska.
The center's expertise covers all "stages of the product's life" — from developing formulations, to control of the properties of finished products at facilities.
Innovative Technological Center Kovalska – is equipped with ultramodern high-precision equipment of European producers. Some devices are unique for Ukraine.
Using premier equipment and technologies, the specialists of the center provide a full range of services in construction projects of any complexity:
- Input control of raw materials.
- Testing of concrete mixes and mortars.
- Testing self-sealing concrete mixtures.
- Testing of concrete (non-destructive testing, compression and bending tests, frost and water resistance, abrasion, deformability).
- Tests of vibro-pressed products.
- Technological support of construction processes with the development of technological regulations, maps, instructions, manuals.
- Heat dissipation of massive structures
In addition, the ITC offers services for the development of individual formulations of concrete, the creation of technological regulations, as well as research expertise and provides opinions on complaints.
The laboratory of the Kovalskaya Innovation and Technology Center is accredited, and it works under the requirements of the management system ISO 17025: 2019.
In 2020, a new option appeared in ITC. Testing and prompt response to requests from construction sites, thanks to the launch of mobile technological centers.
Mobile laboratories service is available in Kyiv and the region for the control of concrete and mortars, as well as throughout the country for quality control of reinforced concrete structures and products.
04074, Kyiv, Reserve Street, 8
Director of the ITC and the department of expert quality control
Victoria Spivak, PH.
tel.: (044) 331-36-89
mobile: (095) 271-42-32